Los Angeles, California, United States$70,000 - $100,000 per yearAgency
- Support the Group Director in implementing planning process and integrated calendar approach, while ensuring alignment with other cross-functional agency teams and client partners
- Effectively story-tell and share POV on opportunities with brands, via written and verbal channels
- Understands the clients’ business, industry norms, competitive threats and media trends
- Can develop and present decks, help develop decks and write clear and concise business letters/documents
- Support the GAD with status updates and support materials, to ensure clear and successful communication with all clients, as well as agency partners on an ongoing basis
- Understand and implement approved measurement models to justify investment and quantify results from programs
- Serve as point of contact for clients, managing internal and external work streams for assigned projects
- Attend, and manage client expectations, on production shoots and post-production processes; manages to secure client feedback and approvals at key points of the project
- Manages each project to ensure it’s on time, on budget and within scope. Knows how to escalate “out of scope” issues to GAD.
- Ensure that deal terms and deliverables are translated into legal agreements, program timelines, and roles and responsibilities workstreams for clarity and executional success
- Ensure pre, during and post-program measurement and optimization plans align to KPIs and are in place prior to each program activation
- Implement evaluation tools and make recommendations to ensure effective and efficient process during program execution
The Account Manager (AM) is the client contact on various projects and will partner directly with the Group Account Director (GAD) and broader agency teams to develop solutions and projects based on the clients’ needs. The AM needs to understand the clients’ business and products, be able to work with internal teams on the specific deliverables, develop an annual partnership strategy and have a healthy appetite for doing amazing work. Since the agency client roster is very diverse, the AM should be able to adjust to different scenarios very easily. The AM will help reinforce and develop client relationships and be the main point of contact in leading agency-client comms and should explore additional opportunities with existing clients to deepen the scope of work and help increase our revenue projections and secure additional work.
The ideal candidate is energetic, confident, dynamic, detail-oriented, results-driven, and enjoys a fast-paced collaborative environment that meets the needs of the evolving client portfolio. The role requires excellent communication and project management skills, a strong understanding of brand development, as well as knowledge of the entertainment and production elements needed to deliver partnership success. Experience working at advertising agencies, social media agencies and/or digital agencies is highly desired. Most importantly, the AM should be diplomatic and able to maintain a sense of calm and focus, especially in dealing with clients and internal stakeholders.
As part of the Lineage team, the SAM has a very positive and infectious “can-do” attitude to make great work. The AM is not a “yes person”, but rather a trusted advisor who will fight to do the right thing for the work, the client and Lineage.
Strategic & Functional Lead
- Experience in concept development, production oversight, and foundational understanding of working with talent
- Experience working with various marketing communication channels (including digital and social)
- Can manage peer-level clients, with a successful track record in account management and client service
- Understanding of all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, analytics and meaningful measurement
- Experience implementing effective measurement models, synthesizing data to prove value and program success
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in client management across key verticals
- Demonstrated ability in understanding business challenges and formulating effective solutions to drive positive impact
- Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills to handle multiple programs
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple work streams
- Experience working on an integrated team
- Bachelor’s degree (communications, advertising, media or related field preferred)