Sales - Sports and Music Sponsorship
Los Angeles, California, United StatesLEC
About Lineage Entertainment Company
Lineage Entertainment (LEC), a division of Lineage, specializes in creating and distributing content that resonates with audiences via authentic stories from athletes and musicians. We're committed to fostering a deep connection between talent and their fans. More than just content creation, LEC expertly handles content distribution, ensuring it reaches consumers where they are, in the formats they prefer, across linear, streaming, digital, and social media channels. Through this model, we equip brands with innovative strategies for engaging with audiences through our content, ensuring measurable outcomes and guaranteed results.
About the Job:
LEC seeks a sales representative to sell sponsorship and media packages which delivers on brand requirements.
- Work with LEC staff to identify target brands to call upon.
- Utilize current contacts within brands to schedule introductory meetings and meetings that will focus on telling the LEC story, and identifying brand marketing needs.
- Manage the selling process with each targeted brand, from introductory meetings through agreement on business terms.
- Work closely with Lineage Marketing Strategists, creative, and other internal staff to develop brand-specific plans for LEC content.
- Provide input to Marketing Strategists regarding sales materials.
- Provide regular and thorough reporting as to the representative’s sales activities.
- Minimum of seven years of successful sales experiences to brands, preferably in sponsorship and/or media packages.
- Minimum of three years of successful sales experiences in content, sports and/or music.
- Minimum of five years of successful sales experience in packages ranging from $500,000 to $8,000,000.
- Excellent relationships with key individuals in selected brands.
- Proven experience in identifying brand marketing needs.
- Proven understanding of brand metrics such as ROI, cost-per-impression, and cost-per view.
- Proven understanding of different content distribution channels, including linear, streaming, digital and social.
- Effective and positive team member.
- Excellent communicator
- Proven self-starter and highly motivated to succeed.
- A working knowledge of MS Excel and Google documents/sheets
- This position can be located anywhere in the United States as working remotely is acceptable to Lineage.
Lineage offers a competitive compensation package which includes a monthly draw, commission, individual and team bonuses.