Motion Graphic Designer
About the position
Lineage is currently looking for a Motion Graphic Designer with experience in AE 2D graphic design and C4D 3D graphic design. The designer will create motion graphics for our sports networks, musician, and brand partners, along with graphics packages and main titles for our original branded series. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of motion graphics/post-production experience and a reel of work (this should be the first thing you show us). They will work well in teams and understand best practices for organizing motion graphic files for effective collaboration on projects with fellow designers.
- Animating a wide variety of content for social media and other digital marketing outlets
- Animate a wide variety of assets to bring life to our videos while providing a clean, clear and concise context on the solutions we provide for infographic explainer videos.
- Integrated graphics, rotoing footage for integrated graphics, digital illustration and character animation.
- Creating elements like particles, lighting effects, vector shapes and 3D objects to composite into our videos
- Work with producers and stakeholders to creatively plan and translate abstract concepts into effective visual form to support the vision of the client.
- Minimum 3 years of motion graphics in both AE and C4D.
- You are self-motivated and have a passion for creative culture both inside and outside the studio.
- Significant experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max and other motion graphics software. Avid, Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, or other NLE experience is a bonus.
- Familiarity with different export and encoding options (Bit Rates, Alpha Channels, Bit Depths)
- Strong understanding of emerging design techniques, plugins, etc.
- Ability to conceptualize and animate 2D motion graphics
- Firm grasp of color theory and how it impacts motion design
- A strong grasp of typography, layout, and data visualization
- A positive and resourceful attitude towards solving creative problems